What do you say when you get angry at your brother or sister? Do you insult them or do you treat them with respect? Listen as Pastor Monty explains how Al should have reacted when he got upset with his sister.
It seems like, more and more, Christians ask whether or not attending a local church is necessary or beneficial. We need to understand that God’s Word encourages nothing less. We need to understand that the pull of our culture encourages self-indulgence to whatever else you feel like doing moment to moment. Join Pastor Joel as he talks through why we need to be actively involved in our local church body.
Let's Pump Some Iron!! This week Al and Ollie Otter are getting ready to get fit. Pastor Monty explains from the Bible the importance of keeping the body healthy.
Listen as Pastor Craig shares what it means to matter.
We understand that everything has beginning. But what about God? Where did He come from? Pastor Monty shares with Al the secret…
Do you ever wonder if there is any hope for this world?
Listen as we share the ultimate spoiler located in the book of Revelation and shows us there is hope available to anyone who thirsts for it.
This week, we meet Sammy the sloth! Pastor Monty explains how God answers prayer and how sometimes we need to be patient when waiting on God's answers.
When you are planning on how to reach your destination, it's fair to say that there are many different ways to get there. But what if heaven is your destination? Do you know how to get there? See how Pastor Joel explains that there is only One Way to get to heaven.
We are often asked to share our favorite things, particularly on social media. In the book of Philippians, Paul deals with the issue of spiritual maturity. He knows an obedient Christ centered life is a meaningful life.
Listen as Pastor Craig shares his devotional from the book of Philippians.
Hello Church Family and Friends,
We are so excited to be able to meet at our facilities beginning June 7, 2020! Please read the following list of details for what our worship together will look like for a time. As you read through the details, we desire for you to view them in light of Paul’s words in Philippians 2:3-4, “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.” We will continue to offer a worship gathering posted online at 8:15am each Sunday for those not wishing to join back with us in person at this time. Be watching for more details and developments as we move forward. We will release updates as timely as possible and appreciate your continued patience and support through prayer. We are looking forward to seeing each of you as you are ready and able to join us in person again!
Details for Resuming Gathered Worship at FBC Bloomfield
Worship Location (Following COVID-19 Guidelines)
• Auditorium (limited to maximum occupancy of first 170 people per service)
• Door greeters will be counting people as they enter at each service
• Please refrain from shaking hands and hugging in respect of others
Worship Details (Following COVID-19 Guidelines)
• Face masks are encouraged, though not required for attendees
• People will be able to ENTER 10 minutes prior to service only
- Doors will be locked 10 minutes after each worship service starts
• Once you arrive please take your seat immediately
- Seating has been arranged to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- Once seated, please do not leave the auditorium (encourage children to use the restroom before entering the auditorium)
• There will be no bulletins or other handouts at this time
• Tithes, offerings, and Connect Cards can be placed in our black boxes onsite, mailed to the church office (200 W Sycamore Ave., Bloomfield, 87413), or submitted through our online platforms
Coming & Going (Following COVID-19 Guidelines)
• Worship in the Auditorium
• All people will ENTER the building through the west auditorium lobby doors by the breezeway
• Only the main restroom on the west end of the lobby will be open for use
• Once inside, everyone will enter the auditorium through the central auditorium doors only; all other doors closed
• All people will EXIT through the auditorium platform exits; you will not be allowed to exit through the lobby
• The gate for PARKING ENTRANCES will only be open on the southwest end of the campus off Second Street and Sycamore Avenue.
- Please look for the white pop up tents where volunteers can guide you as needed
• Those with limited mobility can be dropped off at the bend on Sycamore Ave. and Second Street near the breezeway; vehicles must not be parked on the street
- Individuals can be picked up at the south and west auditorium door exits at the conclusion of each worship service
• Parking is available all over campus, but take note that all building entrances will be locked except those listed above under “Coming & Going”
• Vehicles should EXIT via First Street if utilizing the church’s main parking lot
• There will be no Bible study classes meeting on campus (Adult, Student, and Children), but online Bible study will still be available through the Zoom platform
• There will be no childcare or children’s activities available
• Our janitorial staff and other volunteers will be present and cleaning throughout the morning
• We will continue to offer our online service recordings for those unable to or not ready to attend in person
Deciding to attend
• We will be observing COVID-19 Safe Guidelines and respectfully ask you to be considerate of others as we gather to worship, even if you feel safe to be in larger crowds
• Though not required, please wear masks and gloves if desired
• Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have had direct contact with someone who likely has or is confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• Please continue to wash your hands
• Graciously, understand you will not be able to be in physical contact with others
• Safety Team members will also be present throughout the services
• If you are concerned about meeting in person, please stay home and participate online